- National and international corporate taxation incl. restructurings and reorganizations
- Tax advice for finance companies
- Tax advice for real estate investments held by corporate investors and individuals nationally and internationally
- Transfer pricing and income taxes
- Taxation of corporations and shareholders
Monika Bieri has over 15 years of experience in national and international tax matters. She began her career as a tax consultant with Ernst & Young. After specializing in tax matters (LL.M. in International Taxation), she worked as a consultant in the tax department of an international insurance group. In 2016, Monika joined Tax Partner as a consultant on national and international corporate tax law issues. Her focus is on finance companies and real estate tax law. She also advises clients on transfer pricing and tax issues in the area of entrepreneurs – companies. She is the author of various publications in the field of national and international tax law.