Tax Partner AG is pleased to invite you to its upcoming Webinar on
Recent developments in Transfer Pricing
Thursday, 31 March 2022, 12.00 – 13.30
- Welcome & Introduction
- Recent transfer pricing developments
Recent Swiss legislative developments, including case law and the interplay of OECD Pillar Two and transfer pricing.
- Case Study
Case study to address current transfer pricing issues faced by multinationals, such as:
- Integrated business processes managed by cross-border management teams: How to deal with cross-border profit allocation?
- Intangibles assets: How to determine ownership and the arm’s length remuneration for their exploitation?
The panel will focus on critical steps in designing, documenting and defending transfer pricing policies.
- Financial Controllers
- In-house tax professionals responsible for Tax and Transfer Pricing Management
- Hendrik Blankenstein, Counsel, Transfer Pricing
- Caterina Colling Russo, Senior Advisor, Transfer Pricing
- Monika Bieri, Senior Advisor, Transfer Pricing / Corporate Taxation
The webinar will be held in English and is free of charge for all participants. Please click here to register. Registration deadline: 29 March 2022.